Which of the following problems does Prometheus solve?
- Machine-learning based automatic anomaly detection.
- Storage and processing of event data.
- Defining explicit alerting rules on collected metrics data.
Automatic horizontal scaling.
Which of the following is true about Prometheus's data model?
- Time series are only identified by a metric name.
- Time series are identified by a metric name and a set of key-value labels.
- Sample values can be numbers, strings, or other types.
Timestamps have nanosecond precision.
Which of the following is true about Prometheus's query language, PromQL?
- It's a custom functional language optimized for time series computation.
- It's an SQL dialect optimized for time series computation.
- It can be used to load time series data, but cannot calculate derived values from it.
None of the above.
How does Prometheus use service discovery integration?
- To know which targets should be present at a given time.
- To know how to scrape targets.
- To enrich time series with labeled metadata about the targets they came from.
All of the above.